Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Perfect.

On this day 2 years ago, I was born again. This morning my friend texted me saying "Happy baptism day!!! This is like more exciting than your birthday.  The day your life changed forever and you came into the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church." Woah. Today I've been Catholic for two years. That's crazy!

Last night was a rough night. I had my first exam today, and chemistry lab, and I've been fighting a cold, and so I slept, and if I wasn't sleeping I was at work, in class, or doing homework, so my prayer was put aside a little. Finally, I settled down and decided all that I had left to do was pray. As I logged off and closed my computer I saw this verse: "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope & a future." Jeremiah 29:11

 How truly does our Lord have the perfect plan. Four years ago I never would've guessed this is where I would be and what I would be doing.

May we always trust in the Lord's unending mercy. May we always trust he has a perfect plan, meant for our good and our success. May we continually turn to Jesus and seek his guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment